Blogging my amateur attempts to make a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for our Little Prince

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Another Day Another Blog Another Quilt!!!

I was going to make Little Prince a quilt of his own, once I had finished MeiMei's quilt. A few weeks ago I saw someone swapping American car licence plate fabrics, and as cars are Little Prince's FAVOURITE things EVER, I thought I'd make a start with his fabric. He was so excited when we received this fabric that I realised that he was feeling a bit more left out of the quilting excitement than I thought! So I have made the (foolish - we shall see!!) decision to start collecting his fabric now too!! Goodness knows how I'm going to stay organised enough for this lol. But I'll give it a good go :-) So here it is my THIRD blog and my SECOND quilt collection!!!

No comments: